Dance HQ is looking for a versatile, engaging dance tutor to prepare and deliver a range of classes within our Blaze Dance Academy Junior school.
The successful candidate will have a warm and encouraging style of teaching and will be able to adapt to different ages and abilities. This is a varied post requiring a degree of flexibility, creativity and great organisational skills as the candidate will be required to keep records of classes as well as preparing students for annual examinations and performances.
The post will begin August 2018 and it is expected that the successful candidate will be in position for a minimum of 1 year. We are looking for someone who is passionate about teaching dance and is able to commit themselves to the future of our dance students.
- Delivering a range of classes within our Blaze Dance Academy Junior school on Saturdays
- Preparing students for BATD examinations
- Choreographing & rehearsing students for performances
- Registering class participants
- Saturdays AM/PM
- Examination days
- Performance/Rehearsal days
- BATD Ballet, at least Associate level
- HNC Dance qualification
- 2 years experience delivering dance workshops
- Flexible, responsive attitude
- PVG Scheme Membership
- Good admin & communication skills
- Contemporary/Modern/Tap/Street Dance Training (any combination)
- BA (Hons) Dance
Please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to
Dance HQ, 411 White Studios, Templeton on the Green, Templeton Street, Glasgow, G40 1DA