Time is almost running out for our Trainee Dance Worker post. If you’re thinking of applying you need to get your applications in as soon as possible.
We’re looking for someone –
– To prepare & deliver warm up/cool down sections in various classes
– To choreograph, teach & rehearse a dance piece for the annual summer performance with a selected group
– To assist in the overall production of the annual summer performance
– To assist on outreach projects where necessary & appropriate, delivering small sections of the session
– To undertake minor admin tasks including taking registers, updating social media accounts, etc
– To write a weekly blog post detailing progress, challenges and achievements for the Dance HQ Blog
You need –
– To be under 24
– To have a minimum HND Dance or the equivalent
– To be currently unemployed
This is a 13 week paid Creative Internship post with the potential for ongoing freelance work for the right applicant. Interested & eligible?
Contact your local Job Centre NOW! All applications must be referred to us from a Job Centre Plus Personal Advisor and the post must begin on the 31st March so interviews will be held next week.
View the full job description HERE and get in touch with your local Job Centre to apply.